The First Christian Church Weekday Preschool, in Johnson City, TN, offers an integrated program of activities for children ages two through five years. Our preschool curriculum focuses on math, science, early reading, writing, and creative arts. We believe that learning comes through play and social interaction builds character and confidence in preparation for kindergarten.
Preschool Program Highlights
- Chapel service each week.
- Cooking or science experiments each month.
- Special programs performed by students each year.
- Practice of sign language, Spanish, and music.
- Guest speakers from other countries and learning from and about people with disabilities.
- Safe and secure learning environment.
- Check out our age specific programs and session hours here.
HIGHEST QUALITY RATING
We are a 3-Star state-licensed preschool. This is the highest quality preschool rating for TN. Each one of our staff meets or exceeds the annual requirements for continuing education hours in early childhood development and are certified in pediatric CPR and first aid.
- Capacity Status: Now accepting preschool students. Registration continues throughout the school year as spots are available.
- Child Age: 2-4 years before Aug. 15
- Enrollment Fees & Process:
- Complete the registration form at the Weekday Preschool office
- Pay Non-refundable $75 for registration
- Pay Non-refundable one-half months tuition (tuition to be applied to the child's last month of attendance for that school year).
- Office Hours: Mon. - Fri., 9:00 am - 5:15 pm (Room G17 - to access preschool office, ring buzzer at Preschool Entrance D)
- More Info: Contact Susan Imboden at or 423-232-5710
|Preschool Session||Tuition Rate||Days||Child Age|
|Core Curriculum Only: (Pick up by 12:00 pm)||$160 / month||2 (T, TH)||2 years|
|$225 / month (2 year olds)
$210 / month (3 year olds)
|3 (M, W, F)||2 years
|$300 / month (2 year olds)
$250 / month (3-4 year olds)
|5 (M, T, W, TH, F)||2 years
|Early Care & Afternoon Care: (7:30 - 8:30 am & 12:00 - 5:15 pm)
*Child must be enrolled in Core Curriculum to participate in Early & Afternoon Care hours.
|$6.50 / hour
(billed by quarter hour)
|5 (M, T, W, TH, F)||2-4 years|